Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Canadian Semantic Web Working Symposium (CSWWS 2006)
- From: Daniel Lemire <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:37:29 -0400
- Cc: Koné Mamadou Tadiou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=PNstvhBuibULzJB0OYUb80L0je1FYm58qbO1df46JMItVLsdrKHRCvw+ATYne74XxeWq7OMGh7sSdNAMWq4LSV4X2wv4x7ppmfcWDyzAXiESai3WlJjFLw4exXC1aJwSxFNXprrpXG54BYVudkdQosAOYhayDVZR0cTQVCQYxXg=
- Reply-to: email@example.com
CALL FOR PAPERS
Canadian Semantic Web Working Symposium (CSWWS 2006)
June 6, 2006
Quebec City, Canada
Submission Deadline (papers): January 1st 2006
Submission Deadline (posters and tutorials): February 1st 2006
Papers Acceptance Decisions: February 25th 2006
Posters and Tutorials Acceptance Decisions: March 1st 2006
Final Manuscripts: March 20th 2006
For the Canadian SWWS, the Semantic Web Interest Group (SWIG) is
inviting original, relevant (context of the semantic Web), high quality
papers from all over the world. Some of the contributions may be
full papers, short papers or tutorials proposals. The later (tutorials)
should be based on simple concepts, applications and tools of
interest to a wide range of public.
* The scope of CSWWS 2006 includes but is not limited to:
- Languages, tools and methodologies for the Semantic Web;
- Semantic Web-based ontology management and engineering;
- Semantic Web Services (description, discovery, invocation, composition);
- Semantic Web-based Knowledge Management;
- Semantic Grid and semantic Grid services;
- Semantic Web for databases;
- Semantic Web Mining ;
- Trust, privacy, security on the Semantic Web;
- Practical applications of the Semantic Web techniques in
e-business, e-commerce, e-government and e-learning;
- Artificial intelligence methods and tools for the Semantic Web;
- Software agents on the Semantic Web;
- Visualization and modeling of the semantic Web.
* Co-location with the Canadian AI Conference.
* Keynote speech by Michal N. Huhns (Director of the Center of
Information Technology at the University of South Carolina, USA).
* Selection of very high quality papers to be published in a special
issue of the Computational Intelligence(CI) journal.
The Canadian Semantic Web Interest Group (SWIG) is a group of
researchers supported by the Canadian Society for the
Computational Studies of Intelligence (CSCSI).
CONFERENCE WEB PAGE
mirror site : http://www.daniel-lemire.com/CSWWS2006/