len

From: Kurt Cagle [mailto:kurt.cagle@gmail.com]

The forces acting on the web are much lower level than democratization - they are impulse feedback systems
within a complex non-linear system,with information flows taking the place of energy.
Such flows seek the paths of least resistance, which means that attempts to place
boundaries on the web can be achieved in the short term, but usually at the cost of
that information flowing around the fences in the long term.