   To improve XML file creation and parsing performance

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org, alan-xml-dev@engrm.com
  • Subject: To improve XML file creation and parsing performance
  • From: Sube Singh <sube.verma@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:25:00 +0530

Hi,

We would like to create a XML file from a database. After creation of
XML file we will write it on client socket. After getting file at
client end we will parse the XML file and insert datas in client
database.There are 10 Lakhs records in database. It do this work XML
take update 3 hours.

Can any one suggest us how to improve the XML file parsing and
creation performance.

We hope that will get the solution of problem with help the help of
your valueable
suggestion.

Regards,

-Sube