   Re: [xml-dev]: Is there API for creating XML Schema?

See the XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD) - http://www.eclipse.org/xsd/
<quote>
The XML Schema Infoset Model is a reference library that provides an API
for use with any code that examines, creates or modifies W3C XML Schema
(standalone or as part of other artifacts, such as XForms or WSDL
documents).
</quote>

Best Regards,
George