len

From: Dave Pawson [mailto:davep@dpawson.co.uk]

Not sure about W3C committees destroying hotel rooms
(Liam is that true? :-) but the 'stale' committee I'm sure
is a reality in most organisations. At least with the same faces they
know
that X will hit his hobby horse again, Y will agree if we shout
etc. Bring new faces in and who knows what might happen. Less cosy.

Good point Len.