   Re: [xml-dev] Is Web 2.0 the new XML?

I have to concur with James and Len.

This is a particularly frustrating time because funding sources are
stretched very thin, and even DHS project development that is
uncontestably vital is suffering, but the one area where work is
advancing, although it seems painfully slow to those who are not down
in the trenches paying close attention to the details, is in the
standards work necessary for Emergency Management. We could benefit
mightily from an infusion of funded professionals and academics.

Ciao,
Rex