len

From: Robert Koberg [mailto:rob@koberg.com]

I was trying to start a conversation about using an XML indexing system
in a particular problem domain - not something as grand as what you and
Alan are are talking about.

To me using something like Lucene provides for a much faster and much
less memory consuming process to search large collections of XML
documents or relational databases (whether they are story XML or not).