len

From: Robert Koberg [mailto:rob@koberg.com]

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> That's an implementation issue for searching the docs.
> I have to look at Lucene.

You might be more interested in Nutch (built on Lucene):

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/17/17593/1.html

"Google has come under more and more criticisms about being bombed by
self-announced Search Engine Optimizers and other spammers. [extern]
Doug Cutting, an expert who has been working in the field of information
retrieval for over fifteen years, wants do better. He is searching
together with hundreds of developers for a more transparent way of
searching with an open source web search engine in the [extern] Nutch
project."

http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/