   Error Assertion Markup?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Error Assertion Markup?
  • From: Bryan Rasmussen <bry@itnisk.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:29:33 +0200

Hey
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a project for passing around xml
instances with error assertions in the instances for testing validation.

The idea would be as follows:

The service would receive instances, process out assertions regarding the
validity of the instances, update a database with this validity information, run
a validation against the instance, compare the error report of the validation
with the asserted validity and return pertinent information to the requester.

As I'm building a demo of this I thought it would be good if someone already had
an error assertion markup instead of having to define it myself.

--
Bryan Rasmussen