len

From: Michael Champion [mailto:michaelc.champion@gmail.com]

My point was more or less "XML is just labeled data".  What meaning
you as a human, your simple code, your bleeding edge OWL-inferencer,
or your Sci-Fi Strong AI impute to those labels is not XML's business.
 However high you stack these turtles, the only thing at the bottom of
the stack is the primitive notion of a "label".

> We ask the top turtle it's name.  As long
> the top turtle remains balanced, we
> don't worry about the name of his subordinate being
> correct because we don't have to care.  Otherwise,
> we ask the top turtle to name his turtle.

I think we have tortured this metaphor in different ways to extract
the same confession :-)