   Re: [xml-dev] Names As Types

OK, learning from Vladimir's example how about this stack?

  1. People
  2. private ideas
  3. private tools
  4. shared ideas
  5. shared vocabulary/language
  6. shared tools
  7. shared processes
  8. people

examples of each layer

  1. me
  2. hungry
  3. stick I use to pick my teeth
  4. "non-zero sum game"
  5. English
  6. XML (or the hammer/nail/lumber combination for construction)
  7. network computer application (or an assembly line factory)(or a
freeway)
  8. mouse wigglers (or widget buyers)