Fra: Michael Kay [mailto:mike@saxonica.com]
Sendt: 31. august 2005 13:26
Til: James Lindley Walford; 'Vladimir Gapeyev'; 'Bullard, Claude L
(Len)'
Cc: 'Nathan Young'; 'XML Developers List'
Emne: RE: [xml-dev] Names As Types

> I'm sorry I can't provide any Wittgenstein quotes regarding turtles.

Will Carroll quotes do?

* Well, I never heard it before,' said the Mock Turtle; 'but it sounds
uncommon nonsense.'

* See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance!
They are waiting on the shingle--will you come and join the dance?

* What IS the use of repeating all that stuff,' the Mock Turtle interrupted,
`if you don't explain it as you go on? It's by far the most confusing thing
I ever heard!

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/