   Re: [xml-dev] quiz on select vs copy-of

Michael, Dimitri.

you are right it shouldn't be a dark corner, but it IS in practice. This
does do people's heads in... and it's a source of bugs. I've been called
on site by clients just to find and fix this particular problem quite a
few times.

The usual story goes as follows: "ah well we used to use select="" but
then we had to add some choose and if and had to use a child element". Boom.

Christian