Fra: Fraser Goffin [mailto:goffinf@hotmail.com]
Sendt: 5. september 2005 18:07
Til: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Emne: Re: [xml-dev] Access to elements from schema imported once removed
!

The early concensus appears to be '.. its an XML Spy thing'. I am on
familiar ground here as I'm sure are others. I will try to independantly
verify that other validating parsers can successfully consume the document
as others have already kindly done (thanks). I will report back what I find.

Fraser.