   RE: [xml-dev] XML Message Interface Documention Methods

  • To: "Ian Hunter" <ianh@tibco.com>, <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Message Interface Documention Methods
  • From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:20:01 -0400

Actually, I believe the original poster meant something different (I could be wrong). I don't believe they meant actual element names called "OptionalElement", "RequiredElement", etc. but rather the technique for representing these things (e.g. minOccurs="0", minOccurs="1", etc.).

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
O: 202-508-6514 <= new office number