   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 6.2

Liam Quin wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 03:44:56PM +0400, Dmitry Lizorkin wrote:
>
>>Does <oXygen/> provide facilities for illustratively editing S-expressions
>>in XML elements content? E.g., XML documents like that one:
>>http://xsieve.sourceforge.net/examples.html#id2478645
>

> I'd be tempted to define an XML syntax for the s-expression stuff.
> Chances are someone working with XML will be happier with XML
> syntax than with LISP/Schem syntax in any case -- it's one
> of the reasons XSLT is more widely used than DSSSL.

But it seems that XSieve is going in the exactly opposite direction ;-)
It looks like kind of XSLT mixed with DSSSL, but you can choose if it
will look more like XSLT or more like DSSSL. IMHO good language for
schizophrenics who can't decide whether to code in XSLT or in
DSSSL/Scheme :-D

   Nejbližší termíny školení: DocBook 5.-7.12. * XSL-FO 19.-20.12.
      XSLT 17.-20.10. * XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature