   RE: [xml-dev] Wrapping Scripted Media in RSS: Secure?

What I came out of it with was:

 - if people want to put executable code in rss and build clients
   that execute it, they will.
 - if they do they will have seroius security issues to deal with
 - if the RSS community starts a process to specify the details of
   executable content in such a way that it is safe to use, it should
   be informed by the fact that this is inherently unsafe

Sub-points:

 - it's not the messages that provide exploits, it's the recipient
 - the message doesn't HAVE to be executable in order for there to be
   client exploits, but it sure does help
 - outlook sucks

--->Nathan