   RE: [xml-dev] Semantic equivalence of xml documents

Another approach regarding the equivalence of XML documents (not semantic
though - if that is currently possible at all) have be created by Norman
Walsh in his changebar like tool located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/diffmk

Note, the tool is only beta. I have not been able to make it work
flawlessly when comparing two versions of a DocBook document, but that
might be caused incorrect use by me. However, the concept seems
promissing.

Regards,

Jens