   Re: [xml-dev] Evolution of the WWW Given Sensor Arrays

Resounding echoes of howling laughter....

I thought I was the only person with tunnel vision that narrow! I
happen to riding herd on a pilot implementing, or hoping to
implement, the latest sensor specs as well as the latest Emergency
Management specs, CAP 1.1 and EDXL_DE 1.0, while we storm (pardon the
the multiple entendre) through EDXL_RM (Resource Message not
Reference Model, as in SOA-RM).

:-D

Ciao,
Rex