   WSDL viewer

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: WSDL viewer
  • From: <tomas.vanek@accenture.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:18:14 +0200

I had to analyze a set of WSDL documents as the only documentation for a system we had to integrate.

To get more human-readable form I wrote an XSLT transformation from WSDL to HTML - just finalizing the attempt in an article written by Uche Ogbuji (http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-trans/index.html).

Maybe you will find it useful:

http://tomi.vanek.sk/index.php?page=wsdl-viewer

tomi