   Re: [xml-dev] XML-with-datatypes (was....)

On 10/14/05, Bullard, Claude L (Len) <len.bullard@intergraph.com> wrote:

<snip/>

> >Given other posts of yours, I suppose you're trying to figure out what the
> relationship
> >to category theory means?
>
> That's a good place to start.  I will reread the wikipedia entry when I can
> right after I finish and condense the book on liability law for 9-1-1. It's
> strange what one has to know to wrangle coders and salesmen these days, but
> seeing
> that issue on the TAG list makes me realize it's not just my problem.

I'll read the Wikipedia entry in the mean time.  Trying to reawaken
the dormant synapses surrounding this subject in public might be a tad
embarrassing, but could be the best way to get myself reeducated on
the subject.  However, feel free to e-mail me privately if you don't
want to do something on list.  (Maybe in the mean time someone else
will jump in and save me some effort.)  Are you comfortable with group
theory? I can sort of think of ways to explain the bit I understand
starting with groups.

<snip/>

--
Peter Hunsberger