   RE: [xml-dev] ANN: X-Hive/DB 7.0 Released

Thanks for the response. I've passed the message on to Andrew Eisenberg who
runs the testing task force. (I haven't been involved in producing tests
myself but have put a fair bit of effort into debugging them!)

I'm sure the team will be interested in any feedback you can give on the
issues that make test results difficult to reproduce, such as whitespace
issues and numeric precision, and of course bug reports on specific tests.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/