   RE: [xml-dev] ANN: X-Hive/DB 7.0 Released

> From: Liam Quin [mailto:liam@w3.org]
>
> There are several possible reasons why an implementation may "fail"
> a test, and they do not all reflect badly on the implementation...

There's another one you didn't mention, Liam, which is that the product
hasn't yet implemented all the mandatory features (or indeed, optional
features). We hope that people won't wait until they've implemented
everything before submitting their test results.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/