   generic markup

I wrote the term generic markup in a lot of xml literature but I'm not shure
what it really means ? Does it describes the fact that the user is able to
define his own markup or does it describes the fact that the markup
describes the content of a document in a semantic way ?

Regards
Ludger

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl