   RE: [xml-dev] Mixed content problem

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Mixed content problem
  • From: Brenda O'Busek <bobusek@apexcovantage.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:31:14 -0500

Here is my parsing error ...

declaration of element type "metanote".

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Gapeyev [mailto:vgapeyev@seas.upenn.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 2:28 PM
To: Brenda O'Busek
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Reporting the error that comes from the parser could help...

From what I know about DTDs, it seems that the (symposium?,contribgrp?)
piece is at fault: it says that these two elements should come in this
order, adjacent to each other,--- a constraint that should not be
imposed
in mixed content.  But seek a second opinion if you need a definite
answer.

Vladimir

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Brenda O'Busek wrote:

> Hello -
>

> I'm having trouble with the following content model in a DTD:
>

> <!ELEMENT metanote

((#PCDATA|emph|meta-received|meta-accepted|meta-revised|meta-presented|m