   Your Account Access Declined!

Dear PayPal customer!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your
PayPal account in order to protect against future unauthorized
transactions.You can check your transaction details in attachment.

Case ID Number: PP-083-542-594

If, after reviewing your transaction information, you
seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact
PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP638

PP-083-542-594.jpg.exe