   Xerxes and Apple Macintosh on Intel

Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct list, I tried to subscribe to the xerces-c-users list, but the listbot always tell me that that address does not exist.

My question is, I was curious if any work was being done to make sure that Xerxes works on the Intel-Macintosh's that are forthcoming? Anyone care to comment? My company uses the library on both our Macintosh and Windows versions of our software and we are looking to be Universal Binary (able to execute on both PowerPC and Intel Macintosh).

Thanks for any information,
Lyndsey Ferguson

--

Lyndsey D. Ferguson