   help me in writing schema file for the xml

Hello All
       I need ur help writing xml schema for scepific xml file described below:

Well, in 1 line the problem is that I want sub elements to occur in any order and schema should allow any number of occurances of the elements. I tried using sequence, choice and all group but could not write effective solution. Let me make myself more clear.

say my xml file is:
     <Name>
           <Age>10</Age>
           <Sex>Male</Male>
        <Subject>English</Subject>
        <Subject>French</Subject>
        <Subject>German</Subject
    </Name>

    i.e 'Name' can contain 1 occurance of 'Age',1 occurance of  'Sex' and multiple occurances of Subject. But the major problem is how to write schema allowing the child elements to occur in any order.  'Age', 'Sex' and Subject can occur in any order. Plz help me writing the schema for this xml file.

Lots n Lots of thanks in advance

with regards
Shashi Shekhar

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator@tataelxsi.co.in