From: "Byarlay, Wayne A." <wab@purdue.edu>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Xml file sizes

Well, I've certainly received a well-voiced response. It would seem that
XML's readability is its strongest point. Both by people, and computers.
If its original design was more for ease-of-use, than straight-out
efficiency, that would make sense.

Thanks for your input! Though, right now, I cannot think of any
applications for XML in any of my current projects, I will keep it in
mind.

wab