   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema and Chessboards

> Theoretically one side may have up to nine bishops on the same color
> through promotion.

Yeah, I know. I just forgot there are times one would want something else
than nine queens on the board :)

> If you have an integer coordinate system, then color of square is
> determined by whether the sum of the coordinates is odd or even.

You can do that stuff with Schema? Cool, I'll get right in to it.

> You may have reasons beyond your control that force you to use this kind
> of solution in your circumstances; in which case, I sympathize.

I *totally* agree with you about hamnmers and rugs. Unfortunately it is out
of my hands...

Thank you all for setting me on the right path.

Jon Thompson Coon