   should redirect

Title: RE: Gta Connection
I am getting this html page as a result of some xml requests, do I have to change some settings on my server to get automatically redirected instead of getting this?
 <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Found</H1>
<P>The document has moved <A HREF="http://interface.gta-travel.com/gtaapi/RedirectedRequestListenerServlet?TOKEN=REF_66-4402526-349286030166796">here</A>.</P>
<P>Additionally, error 302 Found
 was encountered while attempting to use ErrorDocument to handle the request.