   Problem using xs:any

Hi all,

I have an element definition in my Schema as follows:

<xs:element name="description" minOccurs="0">
                  <xs:complexType mixed="true">
                        <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##any"
processContents="skip"/>
                        <xs:sequence>
                              <xs:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"
processContents="skip"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                  </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>

When I try to validate the schema is Stylus Studio Enterprise 6, I get the
following error message:

file:///d:/My Documents/Xml/XQuery Tutorial/Auction/actionschema.xsd:65,18:
Invalid child 'sequence' in the complex type

The XML document actionschema.xsd is NOT valid (1 errors)

I looked up the use of xs:any in the Wrox's Professional XML Schema book,
and my code is the same as the example in that book?

How do I use xs:any correctly?

Nadia