   RE: [xml-dev] Need good C++ XML Library

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Need good C++ XML Library
  • From: "Fred Crable" <fcrable@voyence.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:16:52 -0600

Thank you Sir,
In case anyone else is listening in I have found these as well.  I think I'm still going to try to work things out between myself and Xerces but it's a little heavy for my needs.  Exapt and TinyXML look promising.

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone3/cat1104/
http://expat.sourceforge.net/#wrappers