   Re: [xml-dev] Need good C++ XML Library

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 14:25 -0600, Fred Crable wrote:
> Is there a good resource for listing XML C++ library implementations
> either commercial or open-source?  Can anyone comment if they have used
> any XML C++ DOM libraries on Solaris 2.9 with success?
>
> I've been using Xerces but it's not playing nice on Solaris 2.9.  I've
> also looked at TinyXML on source forge but haven't tried it yet.

Now that people start pointing you to C libraries, I'll throw in libxml2
as well: http://www.xmlsoft.org/ (or http://www.veillard.com/libxml/ if
if it's not reachable).

"Libxml2 is known to be very portable, the library should build and work
without serious troubles on a variety of systems (Linux, Unix, Windows,
CygWin, MacOS, MacOS X, RISC Os, OS/2, VMS, QNX, MVS, ...)"

Regards,

Kasimier