   How can i use dom event to detect any modification to certain xml docs?

I 'v read a lot of w3c specs about dom event.
But still I don't know how to create or invoke dom events in java.
java 1.5 does have the org.w3c.dom.events package which contains lots of dom event interfaces, but how to implement them seems to be a question that we programmers should answer. Am I right? or there 'r already any implementation of these interfaces in java?
Any help would mean a lot to me!

Best Regards

        wuhu@itechs.iscas.ac.cn
          2005-12-14