   Thinking about schema

	I 'm exploring what xml schema could do for us and what functionalities the programming api now available for us has implemented.
	First of all ,I think most of people use schema to check if a xml file is valid.Then we could use XSModel to find out element names and types being defined in this xsd document,that is to say,these names and only these names would have chance to appear in a valid xml file attached to this schema.
	Then? I 'm not sure if the programming api has provided us an easy way to dig out the hidden structure presented in a .xsd file.i.e.could we construct a tree that present the schema provided only a single .xsd file?
	And then?...Are there any more things could and should be done by xml schema? Or what further functionalities are we expecting to add to schema as xml evolves itself.Hope you could think about it.
	As you 'v seen, I 'm far from a xml expert,I 'm just ask for help from experts and if there is any idea coming to you when you are reading,that is just what I 'v hoped.

p.s. As for programming api , I mainly refered to xerces.J. It is kinda complicated and confusing to use concerning the schema handling part ,at least for me.Are there any other solutions easier than this?I thirst for them sooo much.

Best Regards.