   Re: [xml-dev] [Summary] Best Practice for URI construction?

I would add, that when passing dates in the GET string ie:

www.example.com/news.php?date=2005/10/05

that you shouldn't use "/" as seperators as when going "up a
directory" it will try to locate:
www.example.com/news.php?date=2005/10/

and if you are using a folder structure
www.example.com/news/2005/10/04/
that the international date standard is used.

I would also say that each level should have the expected content in eg.
www.example.com/news/2005/10/ should have all the news articles from
october 2005 in.

Richard