Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Kurt Cagle" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "XML-DEV" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Who thought up term XML?
- From: "Xu Han-a21787" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:27:41 +0800
- Thread-index: AcYTO4+wFJK7Zf3PSYy23H8jrSo9tgBkNy3w
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Who thought up term XML?
According to Tim Bray's Annotated XML ,
Jon Bosak invented the term
Writing a quick history on HTML and XHTML for a book, and I'm trying
to track down who was the person who proposed the term XML or Extensible Markup
Language. Anyone know?