   RE: [xml-dev] Will The Real SOA Please Sit Down?

Yes - in fact, W3C Choreography Description Language (WS-CDL) is based
on pi-calculus.

> Readers of the CG list know the sources for this.  Lurkers
> may wish to query answers.com for a short overview of pi
> calculus and process calculus.
>
> I wonder if the SOA Reference Model can be described using a
> pi calculus notation.  Really don't know....

Answer from the SOA-RM list: Pi-calculus may be an important notation,
but it is neither used in the RM, nor is it particularly relevant to the
RM.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate