   RE: [xml-dev] help with entites in a schema

  • To: "Christopher Milton" <cmiltonperl@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] help with entites in a schema
  • From: "Vines, John \(Civ, ARL/CISD\)" <jvines@arl.army.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:08:17 -0500
  • Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

Chris,
	Thank you for the information.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Milton [mailto:cmiltonperl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:18 PM
To: Vines, John (Civ, ARL/CISD)

John,

If you aren't going to use the &HeavyData; entity in the file, then
there isn't much point to including the declaration.

You might also check out a few articles on XML.com like:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/01/31/qanda.html

The above link is to article which includes discussion on using ENTITY,
NOTATION and NDATA to include a GIF in an XML file.

Chris