   Re: [xml-dev] maxoccurs='unbounded' under xsd:all group.

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] maxoccurs='unbounded' under xsd:all group.
  • From: Roxette Lurge <roxenne_2001@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:21:18 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>

David,

I have another 20 elements under Customer and all of
them are optional (minoccurs='0') and 2 of them are
repeatable, which, I guess, would make the DTD a bit
complicated by taking care of all the combinations.
I don't see any other way other than to change xml
structure to get rid of this issue.

Baiju.

--- David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:

>   After all (with the limited knowledge of DTD I
> have)
>   this is possible in dtd.
>
> with small examples like this you can write (in dtd
> syntax)
>
> (ORDERNUMBERS*,

((ACCOUNT_NUM,ORDERNUMBERS*,NAME)|(NAME,ORDERNUMBERS*,ACCOUNT_NUM)),