   Re: [xml-dev] Reference value of parent node within template match? THAN

Many thanks to Alexander Johannesen, Xia Li and Michael Kay who all
answered this question correctly for me.

Excellent that I can pose a question late on a Friday night & still get a
perfect answer (from perfect strangers) before I leave for the day.

                      Alexander Johannesen
                      <alexander.johannesen        To:       Paul Delange <Paul.Delange@cami.ca>
                      @gmail.com>                  cc:
                                                   Subject:  Re: [xml-dev] Reference value of parent node within template match?
                      01/20/2006 06:53 PM

On 1/21/06, Paul Delange <Paul.Delange@cami.ca> wrote:
> Help!

Answer ; Yes, you can address parents ;

> <xsl:template match="VENDOR_LOC">
>    <xsl:if test="VNDR_LOC = ../../DEFAULT_LOC">
>       <test><xsl:value-of select="PYMNT_TERMS_CD" /></test>
>    </xsl:if>
> </xsl:template>

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert