PayPal December 2005

Take Advantage of Your PayPal Account

In This Issue

What's a PayPal account?

Send money online—free

Make free calls around the world

Get special offers
Military Grade Encryption is Only Start

At PayPal, we want to increase your security and comfort level with every transaction. From our Buyer and Seller Protection Policies to out Verification and Reputation systems, we`ll help to keep you safe.

Shop Without Sharing Your Financial Information

With PayPal, you pay without sharing your credit card or bank details with the seller. Plus, we protect buyers 100% against unauthorized payments sent from their account. PayPal. Privacy is Built In. Learn more.

Onguard Online

Security Center

PayPal is fast, safe and easy. The best way to pay online.

Dear
customer,

 PayPal Account notice

We recently noticed one or more attempts of login to your PayPal account from foreign IP adresses and we have reasons to believe that your account was hijacked by a third party.

If you recently used your account while travelling outside your country, the unusual log may have been initiated by you. If not, you must click on the link below to access your account and make sure you follow the instructions.

 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to temporaly suspend your account.

We strongly recommend to follow the provided link and follow the instructions. Within 72 hours your case will be investigated.

If you recived this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of PayPal policy to represent oneself as another PayPal user.Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law.

Thank you
for your patience as we work to protect your account.

PayPal Account Review Department

*Do not reply to this e-mail. Your reply will not be received.

 Special Offers for PayPal Customers

Starbucks

Get $2.99 flat-rate Standard Shipping on all your favorite Starbucks Coffee with PayPal today.

Cooking.com

Special Offer—Use PayPal and get free Super Saver Shipping on shipments of $49 or more.
eSurance

Save hundreds on your auto insurance! Get a free quote now and compare rates online.

 Helpful Links: ID Theft Resources | Help Center | PayPal Shops | Password Help

Copyright © 2005 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA