   W3C Launches Incubator Activity

  • To: XML Developers List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: W3C Launches Incubator Activity
  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:02:06 +0100

Hi,

I find it interesting that the W3C is launching a new "Incubator
Activity" (http://www.w3.org/2006/02/incubator-pressrelease.html.en)
"for discussing and developing interesting and possibly controversial
ideas that are not (or not yet) clear candidates for standardization"
while we're wondering if the community could have had more influence on
the design of W3C XML Schema
(http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200602/msg00057.html).

Controversial ideas that are not (or not yet) clear candidates for
standardization? Too bad WXS hasn't been incubated!

Eric
--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Lisez-moi sur XMLfr.

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=