   [ANN] Schematron-love-in and SchematronWiki

I am pleased to announce the commencement of two new community-run
resources for Schematron.

schematron-love-in is a new maillist for all kinds of Schematron-related
questions. Members of the old Source maillist of the same name will have
to re-register to use it.  The old list was very civil and friendly, and
not a nest of partisans, and I hope the new list will continue in the
same vein.

SchematronWiki is a Wiki for Schematron tidbits from users.
    http://www.eccnet.com/schematron/index.php/Main_Page

Thanks to Betty Harvey for organizing all this.  Please let us know any
bugs or problems.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe