   RE: [xml-dev] Preferred object to xml mapping tool?

We've used Castor for a prototype of newsml-2 (www.iptc.org/dev) object mapping.
Works pretty fine (but ... we met a bug, sent the correction to the community,
but had no answer...). And scalability seems good.

Laurent Le Meur
AFP

This e-mail, and any file transmitted with it, is confidential and  intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please  contact the sender and delete the email from your system. If you are  not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy  this email.

For more information on Agence France-Presse, please visit our web site at http://www.afp.com