len

From: Chris Burdess [mailto:d09@hush.ai]

Semantic disambiguation by context is only one aspect of pragmatics.
There's also paralinguistics, such as "what are you communicating by
sending this message above and beyond the content of the message?",
"what are you communicating by not sending a message?" (insert
interferometer analogy here), "what can I infer about your intent
when you send this message?"