   Re: [xml-dev] XSD processContents attribute usage question

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 11:39, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> That's precisely what processContents="lax" was designed for, you're
> doing the 'right thing'.
>
> ht

Thanks very much for the confirmation.  I didn't want to change what we
already had in place lightly, as the change is going to have a bit of a
knock-on effect to some of our schemas which were final but not yet
deployed.

Cheers,

ast

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.