   Re: Re: [xml-dev] XML query!!!! urgent

Hi Anthony,
  I actually was looking for code in C and not in Perl or any other language. Coz programming is C is much difficult and also to get the code from the net. Also C is faster and the requirement is in C only. So it would be really great if anyone who can help me in this regard, I would really be thankful.

Thanx for the response.
Anil

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 Anthony Ettinger wrote :
>does it have to be done in C? Perl I've used XML::Simple would bypass the
>need for libxml2 altogether, or take a look at the XML::LibXML examples on
>cpan.
>
>On 28 Feb 2006 05:32:35 -0000, Anil S <ashanil@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi everyone,
> >    Anyone who have worked on libxml2 can pls help me with the code.
> > I need a parser code to parse and XML file in C language. It should
> > display all the elements, attributes and values and display in a tree kind
> > of structure. It should take an XML file with DTD/Schema and then parse it.
> >
> > Anil
> >
> >  Regards
> >
> > Anil
> >
> > <http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1507191490@Middle5?PARTNER=3>