From: "Essam Mansour" <essam.mansour@gmail.com>
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>; <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>;
<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] XML Schema and BNF

Dear All,

I am designing an XML-based language. I am using the XML Schema to
define the syntax of the language.

I would like to know whether the XML Schema could be used as a
substitution or an alternative to the BNF or not?
Could you tell me references addressing that?

Thanks you in advance for your help.
I am looking forward to your reply

--
Regards,